Pages

Subscribe:

Pages

Jumat, 15 Februari 2013

Nobody Compares (One Direction)




Niall:



You're so pretty when you cry, when you cry 

Wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye 

Now you're tearing me apart, tearing me apart 

You're tearing me apart 

Zayn: 

You're so London, your own style 

Your own style 

We're together, we're so good 

So girl why 

Are you tearing me apart, tearing me apart 

You're tearing me apart 

Harry: 

Did I do something stupid 

Yeah, girl if I blew it 

Just tell me what I did 

Let's work through it 

There's gotta be something 

To getcha to want me 

Like before 

Chorus: 

Cuz’ no one ever looks so good in a dress 

And it hurts cuz' I know you won’t be mine tonight 

No one ever makes me feel like you do 

When you smile, baby tell me how to make it right 

Now all of my friends say 

It's not really worth it 

But even if that's true 

No one in the world could stop me 

From not moving on, baby even if I wanted to 

Nobody compares to you 

Louis: 

We're so Paris when we kiss 

When we kiss 

I remember the taste of your lipstick 

Now you’re tearing up my heart, tearing up my heart 

You’re tearing up my heart 

Harry: 

Did I do something stupid 

Yeah, girl if I blew it 

Just tell me what I did 

Let's work through it 

There's gotta be something 

To getcha to want me 

Like before 

Chorus: 

Cuz’ no one ever looks so good in a dress 

And it hurts cuz' I know you won’t be mine tonight 

No one ever makes me feel like you do 

When you smile, baby tell me how to make it right 

Now all of my friends say 

It's not really worth it 

But even if that's true 

No one in the world could stop me 

From not moving on, baby even if I wanted to 

Nobody compares to you 

Harry: 

Nobody compares to you 

Niall: 

There's gotta be some way to getcha to want me 

Like before 

Chorus: 

Cuz’ no one ever looks so good in a dress 

And it hurts cuz' I know you won’t be mine tonight 

No one ever makes me feel like you do 

When you smile, baby tell me how to make it right 

Now all of my friends say 

It's not really worth it 

But even if that's true 

No one in the world could stop me 

From not moving on, baby even if I wanted to 

Nobody compares to you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar